Tuesday 5 July 2011

Fuckery part 2: Keep chipping away

Hey yall,
Again, there was a battle with Trinidad's passport office but this time we were at the main headquarters. The flight that contained my needed information did not come in at 5:30am so I got up at 3:30am  for no particular reason. So we got up at 3:30am to leave for 4:00 but our ride did not show until about 5:30am. Can you say highly pissed. Anyway we went to the office and I found out that I could not even be assisted so I just sat there and waited for my teammates to get their names called. Went to subway got their breakfast egg and ham which was actually quite tasty with sweet onion sauce. Well one of my teammates is gay, stud like me, and one of the ladies gave her hell because of it. My other teammate got pissed because that same lady was being rude. So we had to talk to the boss lady Ms. Williams. As soon as shaq and I walked in there she looked at us as if we had the plague. Attention World: Gay is not a disease, you can not catch it. So we spoke to her and she told us what we needed and we were polite and shook her hand, I thought she would pull out hand sanitizer and wash her hands before we got out the door. We ran a few more errands and then finally came back to the hotel around noon. I passed out and between noon and 3:30pm was a bit of a blur. Then I went to practice and had the worst practice ever with cramps, food killing my stomach, and sweaty hands equaling dropping the damn ball. So glad this day is over. Hope God blesses me with another day . Until next time yall, live, love, laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment